The Power of a Half Hour by Tommy Barnett
- To Build a spirit of humility (49)
- come up with phrases you can use to indicate you aren’t special
- for example, when Dan said I was the smartest one in the room what could I have said?
- find ways to give credit to others you worked with
- place focus on others when you have conversation to understand what’s on their mind
- contact someone you disagreement with and admit you are wrong
- a guy lives far from his parents and calls them each week for 30 min and spends a min or two and recalls something significant they were responsible for and thanks them (pg 63)